THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
My house is getting close to being back to normal. We even have two rooms that have carpet now! Yip-Peee! We spent most of the day moving stuff back into those 2 rooms along with getting the dining room back to normal. As we were working most of the day I wanted something fairly quick and easy to make for dinner. I looked to see what we might have in the freezer and found these Knackwurst that I had vacuum packed from this summer.

Knackwurst are kind of like a very large hot dog so I thawed them out and ran to the store to pick up some Bilillo rolls to eat them with. I then took some water and added a little salt and once it had boiled I turned off the flame and dropped the Knackwurst into the hot water.

While they were warming up I lite a chimney of charcoal.

I then dumped it into the trays of my Weber Jumbo Joe.

I toasted the rolls

and then placed on the Knackwurst.

I took the rolls in and spread on some deli mustard, placed on some American Swiss cheese slices and some pepperoncini’s.

Once the Knackwurst was done I placed it on top and added some tomato wedges, some pickle spears and some yellow mustard. Here it is plated with some potato chips, potato salad and a Modern Times Blazing World Hoppy Dank Amber.

Delicious!

Thanks for looking.

Back