Kingsford University 2011 - Part One (lots of pics)

Great post as always, John! I'm still knee deep in about 12 hours of video content from the trip but hope to have the first overview video live later this week.

The entire trip was an educational blast aside from realizing I was the only one who had to get up and go to Nascar at 6am and get the food on for everyone else! :)

Great post as always, John! I'm still knee deep in about 12 hours of video content from the trip but hope to have the first overview video live later this week.

The entire trip was an educational blast aside from realizing I was the only one who had to get up and go to Nascar at 6am and get the food on for everyone else! :)

Yeah, that's why you get the extra large ducats. :wink:

John

Yeah, that's why you get the extra large ducats. :wink:

John

It was worth getting up early for the biscuits and white sausage gravy I foud while wandering the Nascar parking lot at 7am. Not to mention capping off the night with grilled cocktails. More to come soon...

I am so jealous I am looking forward to part 2. I like the idea of beef base and broth past Do you remember the ratio

I am so jealous I am looking forward to part 2. I like the idea of beef base and broth past Do you remember the ratio

No, I don't recall his ratio, but I make it to the consistency of peanut butter.
I also add a little Worcestershire sauce and Gebhardt's chili powder to mine.

John

Pictures were awesome, I still vote you put the crappy cell phone pictures up.
Can't wait to see the other two parts, I am very happy that you got this chance man!
Love your blog, keep up the good work.

FYI - Lionel was one of only three that EARNED their way to
Kingsford U. He was one of the Facebook contest winners.

John

Back