Kettle tacos

Ok, I have to admit, never used my cast iron on the kettle... do you get a decent smoke or grill taste?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it definitely picked up the hickory. In fact a bit too much for my taste. Next time I likely won't add any smoke wood to the coals.

We have 2 young, very active boys, so impulsive dinners are the name of the game for us. I love Q'ing, but I love spending time with my boys much more. So spending an unplanned 1.5 hours playing basketball with them was well worth the change in plans. One of these days, they will have more important things to do than to hang out with boring ol' dad. Gotta enjoy 'em while I can! :blah:

Don't need to tell you but you definitely have your priorities in order. And, those are som fine looking tacos.

Good grub and GO REDS! I want that spatula!

A good friend got me the set of Reds BBQ tools. There is some tongs and something else (don't remember off top of my head) that came in the set.

I'm so excited that spring training has started. If they can stay healthy, it looks to be another good one this year! :clap:

Back