KCBS/Restaurant Depot

I was also told the account was closed, so I had to rely on my good looks and charm. She gave me a pass anyway.

I went a couple weeks ago and the account wasn't closed, and now they're saying it is, so what's going on?

It was closed but it is opened again. There was a thread a while back where I think poobah posted a letter from a RD marketing/sales representative and she said it was reinstated and they had just sent a memo out to all branches. She said ask a manager if it's a problem. She even made a brethren account and said she would try to get the brethren one day passes too! Check out the link in post #3 :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Rd

All this time I've been invious of you guys that had a RD close by (I've only had the opportunity to go in one once) --- yes, we've got the regular Costco's, Sam's and Litt.....but on the way in to work this morning, there she was...a new RD opening up in a couple of weeks. Yea!
I guess Memphis has now hit the big time. Will definitely put this perk to good use. Thanks KCBS for making it happen for us.

I did have a small problem with this at the location in Capital Heights, MD today. The person working the counter said the account was canceled; however, she did over ride the computer. Evidently she's a fan of the KCBS she said "I watch you guys on TV. Y'all do some cool stuff!"

I have heard a lot of folks say even without the KCBS coupon, RD will give them a day pass. It's just usually less hassle to go the KCBS route if you don't have the proper documentation to get your own acct.

We were lucky, and got in early enough to get the plastic RD ID with KCBS as the account owner. Other than having to stop momentarily at the service desk, they always take it, no questions!

Back