KCBS Reps

For the most part, the reps that I had at the only 2 comps I have been to so far, have been great. They answered any and all questions, polite, and helped in just about any way they could.

As a certified baseball umpire for youth and adult baseball(Little League/Mens Adult Baseball) I can tell you that the reason that the BBQ reps do this is not for the money but because of the love of the sport. Sure, they get some dollars but look at all those hours they put in. They could be golfing, boating, skiing etc but they are at our contests doing a great job. These folks are to be commened for being professional from the beginning to the end of each comp. THANKS TO ALL THE REPS.

This is by no means a money making proposition.

what do you mean? if you didnt get the bag full of money that Willie and Eric had..........:biggrin:

Either way Jerry and Linda Mullane were worth their weight in gold this weekend. What a wonderful job they did this past weekend and every other contest they rep'ed and we cooked.

I second that!!

I have never been to a comp that they were not the reps and not many BBQ realted events that they were not proudly representing the KCBS in one way or another. They are fast becoming the face of BBQ at least to me when I think of a well run fun contest in the Northeast.

They seem to be all over welcoming everyone and bringing an infectious pair of smiles with them.

Things you can do for your REP.
Unlimited pass to the Beer garden during the event. (Reps are prohibited from consuming alcohol during events.)

Yours in Q
Merl
Saturday Show the clock

thats kind of cruel............ isnt it?

giving them something they cant use?

Don;t forget the personal porta-potty area for Reps only. creature comforts they can enjoy. I agree with T's and the like, a a bit of cash to pay for gas or buy a meal on the way home. Thanks Linda and Jerry!!!!

Back