Kansas teams! BBQ Pitmasters needs you!

sincitydisciple01

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Got the below message via our Facebook page. After some digging, seems legit. I'm sure they have reached out to as many teams as they could track down, but thought I'd share here just in case. Something like this is WAY over our heads, but thought there may be teams out there with the horsepower to pull it off! Thanks!

Hi Big Iron BBQ,

Sorry to come at you out of the blue- I’m Meredith, the casting lady for BBQ Pitmasters on Destination America. I am knee deep in casting for Season 5 and I found you on FB after spotting your team name on Twitter. I'm currently looking for BBQers in Kansas and would love for you to throw your hat in!

We need a 3-5 minute audition video with tons of personality and for you to fill out the application- I am urging people to knock them out THIS WEEK or THIS WEEKEND and get them to me as early as possible- if you make an impression early it will help you immensely, despite the deadline. We would like to get our folks in Kansas in front of the network as soon as possible. So don't hesitate!

Please check out the link- it has info and instructions. I'm not SPAM, promise- please hit me up with any questions either on FB or at bbqpitmasterscasting@gmail.com

I'd love to see an audition! You seem like a killer contender!

http://mrbriansmall.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/bbq-pitmasters-season-5-now-casting/

Cheers,
Meredith Green
Casting Associate
Original Media/BBQ Pitmasters
212 627 2330 xt 483

It's legit!! We just submitted our video. Brian Small is the casting producer for destination America. I talked to Meredith on the phone as well!!

it would help if they let you compete in your own area. they make you drive half way across the country to compete. i have yet to see a competition team driving a prius. fuel is expensive.

Back