Just some Spares

You brushed them with bacon drippings? That right there is enough to make me eat them raw! :) I will have to try that Cowgirl. They look absolutely awesome! :)
I was thinking the same thing...they sure are some good looking ribs.

Jeanie,what a great idea with the bacon drippings..pure liquid gold!..hey I also blog and I became one of your followers..love the blog!

Thank you Rick, Rob, Jeff, George and Matt! As always, I would have shared with you if you lived closer. :)

Jeanie,what a great idea with the bacon drippings..pure liquid gold!..hey I also blog and I became one of your followers..love the blog!
Thanks Matt! I appreciate the kind words about my blog.
Do you have a link to your blog posted someplace? I'd love to see it!

Thanks again friends... :cool:

Jeanie, I could fall in love with your cookin but my wife (BHSLH) might like it.:becky:

Great lookin spares.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Beautiful color on those ribs, and nice meat on the bones, too.

By the way, thanks for giving away my rib 'secret' - I don't save all that bacon grease for nothing!

Good to see you...

Beautiful color on those ribs, and nice meat on the bones, too.

By the way, thanks for giving away my rib 'secret' - I don't save all that bacon grease for nothing!

Good to see you...

LOL! I'm glad to hear you use the drippings too! Great minds.....:becky:
Thanks Mark, it's always good to see you too. :-D

Houston's Restaurant brushes their ribs with bacon fat too. Don't ask me how I know...

Matt, that's a great looking blog... Thanks for the link!
I see you went to the memorial in Oklahoma City and to Eischen's for fried chicken. :becky: I love their fried chicken. :becky: lol

Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts. :thumb:
Thank's glad you liked it..Oklahoma was awesome..some great music there too!..I never knew about red dirt bands(Cross Canadian Ragweed,Stoney Larue,Ray Wiley hubbard)they have some great tunes..I can see why our buddy won't come back to Cali..with all of the great hunting,fishing and good music!..the states only downfall..3% beer!

Jeanie, once again, you suck...

Bacon drippings... I may have to try that on my comp ribs.... That could put us over the top!!!! Guess I'll be doing ribs this weekend!

i did ribs this past sunday and they didnt look half as good as yours

Back