Just in! Smoke on Wheels RGC at Sayville!

keep it up and you'll wait another year.. i was kinda busy elsewere. way to Andy & Kim ...

I felt like death from the flu all week, cooked with no light in a foot of rain water, pulled off a third place overall, and still didn't get my damn WSM 22.5 a year later, Bobo. I'm hunting your clown arse down.

Just imagine what'd happened if Andy had taken that Plowboy pulled pork class I took a couple weeks ago. Good times!

Congrats to Smokehouse Rules on winning the coveted 13th place sledneck memorial chicken award. Oh and congrats to Meat at Slims(a fellow ISS!! class alumni, not sure If I have permission to announce that) SOW and everybody else that walked

I was so tired last night that I thought this was an old thread somehow... must have been all the winning you guys are doing that confused me! :biggrin: Outstanding job, you two!!! That's awesome! You ARE planning on being in Philly in January, right?

If my numbers are correct, this moves Smoke on Wheels into 5th place with 6 Grands and three Reserve Grands and moves ISS to 6th.

Could still be a lot of TOY movement before the year is up.

Actually KCBS just posted updated standings, and Smoke on Wheels is NOT in 5th...THEY ARE IN 4TH!!! Way to go guys! Awesome!

Allll Rigghhhttt! WTG Kim & Half-an-Andy. This should help in your run for the NEBS board ;>)

keep it up and you'll wait another year.. i was kinda busy elsewere. way to Andy & Kim ...

Yea, SIDE the way I tell the story, he was too scared to come to duke it out for the cup... The way he tells it, all those calls in Lynchburg - including winning first place brisket at the Jack, and a 9th overall trumps, hangin with me in Sayville. As if...:cool: (CONGRATS GUYS!!!!!)

Congrats to Smokehouse Rules on winning the coveted 13th place sledneck memorial chicken award. Oh and congrats to Meat at Slims(a fellow ISS!! class alumni, not sure If I have permission to announce that) SOW and everybody else that walked

So Steve when are you bringing one of those classes to KS? :twisted:

Actually KCBS just posted updated standings, and Smoke on Wheels is NOT in 5th...THEY ARE IN 4TH!!! Way to go guys! Awesome!

I'm still wondering when they are going to figure out that I hacked thier database... :twisted::icon_cool Pretty unbelieveable stuff. Now we'll see if I can fit a couple more in, the jury is still out....:cool:

Thanks everyone. I really am speechless about all the support I get from all of my great friends here. I hopin' my kids will be telling stories about this summer, kinda like I break out old HoDeDo stories from summers 10, 15, 20 years ago... What an amazing year.

talking with some of the KS teams that came to Ohio Smoked Meats Festival they have disowned you as a Midwesterner and officially branded you a "yank"....now, I dont know if that was making mention to your regionalism, or, playing with meat....you know me, I am not one to judge......:twisted:......just thought that I would share the kind words......

It was a pleasure getting to know you and your awesome family over the summer trips and I look forward to heading out that way a few times to explore the BBQ mecca area.......

Congrats on the Empire, but, I thought that you were going to be in your KS shirts.....oh, I understand, you still know that the ACC is where basketball rules:biggrin:

Back