THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lite1x

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
john
Only I am really a newbie. I have not grilled so much as a burger since about 1990, when my family moved from a house with a nice gas-fired grill on a concrete pad to a home with a 10x10 wooden deck out the kitchen door. The siding was 8" cedar and the lady of the house hinted that the first fire I built out there would be the last one.

We recently moved to a house with large wood-burning fireplaces, and back to back of one is a built in grill made from a Vestal Mfg. Co. OF-56 "outdoor fireplace." I found this community by searching and turns out that at least one of y'all has an OF-56. In between working on computers and learning to play bass I've started cleaning this "pizza baker" as my wife calls it. If I can get it going without burning the house down, I'll try my hand at cooking. When I figure out where to post my questions and a pic of the beast, I'll be looking for info. Thanks for letting me in.

Welocme, John!

Thoroughly interesting outdoor fireplace bit... throw us a bone and some visual Pr0n over in QTalk as you best this beast.

You've come to the right place.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Mostly a friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back