THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bob those look awesome. Man im hungry, ive been wanting to do butts for a while. Ill have to do them in the WFO. I also like slap yo daddys rub, go a little heavy on the brown sugar and you will find your self in bark heaven.

Floydo - Nope....I asked my Pastor about watching butt pron and he said "It's all good". haha
To answer your question, the pan had about a cup of apple juice, a cup of chicken stock and an onion chopped up.
PRO TIP: Minute Maid Apple Juice boxes are 100% juice, and one little box is about 3/4 of a cup. You can buy a package of 10 boxes for $4. That way, next time I need some, I can open up a new juice box instead of having a big gallon jug going stale.

Mr. Wiz...I forgot the brown sugar (uhg). I've done that before and like it very much, but I didn't think about it for some reason.

Both look great! On the subject of MSG - I find it can give me some feeling of mild stomach cramp (it seems to be common in Chinese cookery in the UK and used as a salt substitute).

That aside, some mild cramp would NOT put me off tucking into that lot!!

Bob, you're local, what time shall I be over?
Would you like New Glarus Spotted Cow, Schlafly APA, something from Perennial or would you prefer a 2004 Silver Oak?

To answer your question, "Yes"....I'm sure I would like them all!!!!!! hahahaha
I've had daydreams of a "group STL smoke". A day of drinking beverages, eating animals, telling stories and fixing all the world problems.

I'm in a large group of STL guys that are into audio systems, and home theater rooms that regularly get together and show off our electronic toys and rooms, and have wondered why we Brethren fellows don't get together to smoke/BBQ.

Just a thought.........

Cook /Smoke

Brethren fellows don't get together to smoke/BBQ. I live over across the river near Bethalto,Il kind of sounds like a good plan :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back