***June Special*** "2017 Noob Showcase" Throwdown** Lasts All Month!

Ladies and Gentlemen of The Brethren, For your enjoyment, I humbly present to you my second throw down entry. Please accept this photo as my entry into the throw down:

Smoked Cupcake Chicken Thighs

Smoked Hasselback Potatoes stuffed with Cheddar and Swiss cheese with bacon slices

Grilled corn, black eyed peas, and bell pepper succotash

It was a fun cook! :-D

Last edited:
Kevin,

I'm assuming this last photo is your entry picture? Please confirm.

Please enter this in Noob Showcase, cooked on 3 Jun and originally posted in Q talk.

Pulled Beef Tacos

f29OVgz.jpg

I was going to enter one of my cooks this month, but nothing I've done measures up to any of these. I'm going to have to elevate my plans for tomorrow to be able to compete.

Noob TD #1

This is tonight's dinner. I told my wife what I had planned for dinner, she gave me a surprised look like "what's the occasion?". I told her that the only stipulation was that I had to take a picture of it to send in. She said that she didn't care if I did a charcoal sketch, as long as it was still hot when she sat down to eat it, so please accept this as entry #1. Flat-iron steak, grilled shrimp & zucchini, and baked sweet potato.

Attachments

• IMG_20170625_192842790.jpg
    IMG_20170625_192842790.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 284
Noob TD #2

Please accept this as my second entry in the Noob showcase. I am not up to Marty's level with these wings (yet), but practicing is so delicious. These were a mixture of half mild/ half spicy, all good!

Attachments

• IMG_20170609_184812724_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170609_184812724_HDR.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 284
Please accept as my official entry. Tri-Tip cooked on a PBC. it tasted too good to slow down and take a proper picture, my apologizes.

0U51E4F.jpg

Last edited:
Please accept this as my entry.
Orange, ginger, and five spice glazed duck leg, roasted beets, and charred corn on the cob.

Attachments

• duck.jpg
    duck.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Back