Joining the Kettle Nation Soon!

Congrats. If you need charcoal baskets I have two brand new sets available. I bought them off the Bay last month and they are the old style wire formed ones. Not the new sheet metal variety. PM me if interested. My original set is 12 years old and still working perfectly.

Those metal wire charcoal baskets are the best! I have both sets, the sheetmetal type and the wire baskets, I prefer the wire baskets, good air flow.

Well, it has arrived! It's still in the box in the living room as I had to be elsewhere tonite and stole away to post. I'll do some unpacking and assembly pron tomorrow. :becky:

Shipped Delivery Estimate: March 13, 2010

Farking cool!!!!!

I am confused? Why did you buy from Amazon when you could have gotten instant gratification by going to one of the "box stores" or "box do it yourself stores". Went to Lowes in Princeton and bought another 22 OTS so I didnt have to haul it from home ( but will haul back)

I am confused? Why did you buy from Amazon when you could have gotten instant gratification by going to one of the "box stores" or "box do it yourself stores". Went to Lowes in Princeton and bought another 22 OTS so I didnt have to haul it from home ( but will haul back)
Same price, free two day shipping, no sales tax (9.25%). :-D

One more piece of advise from me would be to drill out the leg holders and pin the legs with self tapping screws so every time you move it the legs won't fall off. You'll see what I mean when you assenble it.

Sorry folks, I got a call today and had to help a friend move some stuff into storage and was not able to assemble. I do note however the suggestions about the leg reinforcement, and having read that elsewhere too I'll need to get some screws for that little mod.:wink:
I'll post another thread on the build and will also be requesting name suggestions for kettle # 1. I will offer a small "prize" for the winning name but will need to figure out what that will be too. :-D

Back