Join us for a Sauce and Rub trade.

Big thanks to JimSmokes for completing his leg of the three-way trade. I am super-excited about the mustard sauce! I can't wait to try it.

picture.php

I just checked the tracking on the box I sent.
It's showing delivered in Houston about 30 minutes ago.

Glad the bottles made it there, with all the Amazon stuff I get, I couldn't believe I didn't have any bubble wrap. :noidea:

For those who participated in this trade....
Lots of great items shared here. I like to see the diversity of products from other areas.

For those who didn't, maybe we'll see you in the next trade.....

REMINDER
Part of the trade is marking your package "Package Sent" once it is sent, and marking "Package Received" when you receive a package.

Failure to do so may result in the appearance that someone failed to send or receive a package in the allotted time frame.

Please visit http://www.ncgrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade/ShowRounds.Aspx and mark you account accordingly.

Current Round Stats:
Round # 62 . . . Users - 19 . . . Packages Sent - 15 . . . Packages Received - 14

According to the trade stats, 4 packages HAVE NOT been sent and 5 Packages HAVE NOT been received.

Thanks

You will get hooked on the sauces, they make a great glaze!

Looking forward to it, J.R.
This week's been nonstop running, hoping to spend some with some meat and fire this weekend and trying some of these out!
Thanks Again!

Back