Joes BBQ Wood

frankie482

Knows what a fatty is.
Anyone ever used this source?

http://joesbbqwood.com/

I have emailed this guy with questions and he is very quick to respond and very helpful.

Has more wood than advertised on the website and will mix 4 types of wood in one box.

Do thes prices seem about right

Email from seller.

Checked the shipping prices to your zip code.
For a 3lb bag - Parcel post $8.10
For 2 bags - Parcel post $10.66
Your best bet is*a 12''x12''x6'' box which ships flat rate for $15.80. These boxes range from 12-15 lbs (fruit woods) to 16-19 lbs (nut woods). I can put up to four types of wood in a box if you would like more than one.
here is my current stock...
Pecan, Maple, Peach (still green), Cherry, Hickory, Red Oak, White Oak,*Fig, Pear, Apple,*and Persimmon wood
12''x12''x6'' box packed tight with chunks (3''or 6'') - $10.00
Pear is $12.00 per* box
Apple is $15.00 per box
Peach (green) is $20.00 per box
If you would like a mix box let me know the wood typs and I'll determine the price.

I have some Plum wood I'm willing to sell for a subscription to this site if your interested or a trade for some White Oak. I'm cutting some into rounds tomorrow to mail off to a fellow brethren so could do a second box while I'm at it. This would benefit the site, you, & me. Just let me know if your interested or anyone else for that matter.

As far as the above source, I'm unfamiliar with them so can't be any help there.

perryville md? I know a guy around here(greencastle, pa) that could hook you up with many different types of wood, peach, pear(bradford), wild cherry, hickory,white and red oak, apple(golden and red del.), mulberry and lilac(not recommended). I also know where there is some plum hiding.

I just hate to see folks pay out the ears for shipping

perryville md? I know a guy around here(greencastle, pa) that could hook you up with many different types of wood, peach, pear(bradford), wild cherry, hickory,white and red oak, apple(golden and red del.), mulberry and lilac(not recommended). I also know where there is some plum hiding.

I just hate to see folks pay out the ears for shipping

2 and 1/2 hours from me.

Back