THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home stretch - uncovered and back on the cooker for another hour. They're looking great.

Yv7YPCVh.jpg

Done! :-D

This is a great recipe and it tastes fantastic. All of the flavors - lime, pineapple, onion, garlic, ginger, jerk seasoning are there and blend nicely. The heat is there, but just a tickle with 3 peppers. It was definitely worth the work, and the best pork belly I've ever cooked. This was the most fun I've had in the smoke in a long time. :-D

I recommend this recipe if you're up for something a little different.

Thank you, Malcolm Reed, I could kiss you! :-D

X9gU49zh.jpg

Done! :-D

This is a great recipe and it tastes fantastic. All of the flavors - lime, pineapple, onion, garlic, ginger, jerk seasoning are there and blend nicely. The heat is there, but just a tickle with 3 peppers. It was definitely worth the work, and the best pork belly I've ever cooked. This was the most fun I've had in the smoke in a long time. :-D

I recommend this recipe if you're up for something a little different.

Thank you, Malcolm Reed, I could kiss you! :-D

X9gU49zh.jpg

3SLbgkv.jpg

Back