THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
Absolutely beautiful day out there today. Time for something with a bit more kick.

Jamaican Jerk Rib Tips.

Added a couple of heaping tablespoons of Grace Mild to a ziptop bag that I pulled from the freezer on Saturday morning. They marinated overnight.

5dR6dRHl.jpg

Watched the US vs. N IRE friendly footy match (good to see the US Mens Team win in Europe for the first time since 2015).

Celebrating with a Mexican lager (with appropriate hot sauce, lime juice, and Tajin sprinkles).

df1XHbel.jpg

Completely out of fatty. CINCHOUSE completely hooked me up with a couple.

Going with Sir Porkalot's Rib Rub and some crazy Apple Rub from up in Wash State from Wazzufan.

S4dSWxrl.jpg

26er coming up to temp with mesquite lump and hickory for smoke.

Nice to see you are making the most of the good weather and meats on hand :-D Kinda cold, very windy and rainy here today. Brats inside

Fatties are at 155F. 10-15 min, then I'll pull them to rest.

Flipped the rib tips. 10-15 min, then I'll wrap 'em for about 45-60 minutes.

01bZUKel.jpg

Absolutely beautiful out there. Today's the the type of day we could spend an afternoon outside at The Maid's Head, Wicken... sipping cold beer & cider... catching up with our friends in the village and enjoying the weather. Oh, how we miss England on days like this.

Sometimes, I almost think I like rib tips more than the full spares or St. Louis spares.

yTY51YJl.jpg

There's so much more fat and moisture and flavor going on here...

CINCHOUSE whipped up some black beans as a side.

t7wzMkxl.jpg

I've already gone back for seconds. Munchkin cleaned her plate.

Y'all have a good week. Back at it dark and early for me.

Rib tips are awesome! And those look great. I think Chicago might be the rib tip capital, we have soooo many places that serve them.

Back