THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's useless for Q. We learned that this weekend when TK spilled a bunch on ribs and they were terrible. But you'd hate to waste those jars, I'd be happy to pick them up for you, empty the contents and take them to a recycling center! :roll:

Seriously, do your ribs how you like, then with about 30 minutes left pull em off and baste them. That jelly will give it the perfect sweetness and kick. I would think you could glaze a butt with it if you'd like and then pull it, effectively mixing it in. But sauce would ruin that.

Neil: Step away from the Habanero Jelly -- fool! That's what gave you the shi---ah I mean gas :D on Sunday morning. You are right though, I'd like a few of the jars -- for old times sake.

Yeah, coat to glaze the ribs just before you pull 'em. I think we coated them and then foiled and coolered the ribs -- seems we actually let them sit for an hour (hah!) before attaching the first slab. They would have been great anyway the the hab-jelly was just that perfect finishing touch.

David
"Chad"

Only if it is warm and you have to shotgun a can first, a warm can. Noooooo

Plan-old Brian

Can we please refrain from mentioning shotgunning warm Shaeffer...

I just nearly puked in my water. That's right I said WATER. Geez I gotta clean my kidneys out ...

nthole said:
It's useless for Q. We learned that this weekend when TK spilled a bunch on ribs and they were terrible. But you'd hate to waste those jars, I'd be happy to pick them up for you, empty the contents and take them to a recycling center! :roll:

And I remain... pitbitch 8)

Back