It's your fault....

Q

Que'inKC

Well so many of ya have WSM's, I couldn't resist...I ordered one today from Amazon...$209...Not bad...

I still want another one. Just sucks they went up 10 bucks but better then them being 300.00. Congrats on the purchase.

great " set and forget cooker" I love burning sticks, but there always seems to be an emergency of some sort going on around the house- with the WSM I can get all the fires put out and when I'm done still treat myself to some great Q

WSM & BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! mmmm

Congrates you will love it and all the BBQ you
will make. This is a very addictive hobby, so your
Knawing on a rib bone thats when BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!
will have set the hook and you will be Hooked :biggrin::biggrin:
Enjoy your new toy. post lots of pron

Congrats on your new addition.
Looking forward to seeing the pics from your first cook on it.

The problem wasn't getting me hooked, ohhhhhh I'm hooked and have been for a couple years, it's just getting it past they wife..."Why do you need ANOTHER smoker?"

Women...Some just don't understand!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can never have to many smokers
I want an Egg next.. Shh don't tell the wife:icon_blush:
But I want a deal too, Scored a Weber Performer for $100
only used a few times, we have used it more then the guy
got it from. Gotta love craigslist

If being party to encouraging you to buy a WSM is the worst thing I do today, I gladly accept blame!!
You will love love love the WSM. They are my "go to" cookers.
And that's a good price for a new one!

I thought it was a pretty good buy, I really hadn't ever got up close to one and take a look...So I was at my local BBQ store and liked what I saw...They had theirs marked at $249 and I thought "I bet I could get it cheaper", then I saw them at $209 at Amazon.com...Couldn't help myself.

The problem wasn't getting me hooked, ohhhhhh I'm hooked and have been for a couple years, it's just getting it past they wife..."Why do you need ANOTHER smoker?"

Women...Some just don't understand!!!

The reply is, I need another smoker just like you need another pair of black heels!

Harbormaster IS at fault in my case.If he hadnt had me over to cook on a cold windy day I wouldnt have thought much about them.I have seen them a bunch but until you see them perform on a crappy day you just dont know.I have a stumps clone and love it for when I have a lot to cook but when theres just a small cook planned WSM.

Back