Its Official.!!! We are running for KCBS Board of Directors

Hey Phil, I guess there has been some talk of requiring all board members to attend at least one meeting live and in person per year? Anyway, if that's the case, our home is open to you to stay here during your visit when you get elected. I'll have plenty of beer and Q! It's the least I could do for all the help you've given this season!

It's not talk Jeff. As Carolyn surely explained to Phil, all new board members are required to attend their first meeting in person. That would be the March meeting, unless the board decides to bump it to April due the the short time between finalizing the election results and the meeting, which is the second wednesday of each month.

Good luck Phil. It's a volunteer position, requires some work, and pretty much a thankless job.

Once again I'm late... Good luck, Phil! I'm sure that you'll do a great job!

Good Luck Phil.

Is this your "warm up" run getting ready for the White House?? :-D :-D

TIM

Good luck Phil.
I like people who step up to help out.

You guys thinking about joining now need to ask if your new membership will be processed in time to vote.

Hey Phil, the second Wednesday in March will make you about a week and a half early for the Kookers Kare event but what the fark? If yon can stay to the weekend, I'll volunteer to host a MoFo/KaFo (and whatever other Fo's are nearby) mini-bash in your honor!

Jeff_in_KC said:
Hey Phil, the second Wednesday in March will make you about a week and a half early for the Kookers Kare event but what the fark? If yon can stay to the weekend, I'll volunteer to host a MoFo/KaFo (and whatever other Fo's are nearby) mini-bash in your honor!

think i need to get elected first.. :redface:

unless Im just coming to visit? Are there nice beaches there? :wink:

BBQchef33 said:
think i need to get elected first.. :redface:

unless Im just coming to visit? Are there any nice beaches there? :wink:

Depends on which strip club he takes you too.......:eek:

Congrats Poobah on your decision to run for office, I know, if elected, you'll serve us well, WE'LL make sure of that!

Back