THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Not fond of it as much anymore (Too many Carbs) but it is a kids request. I will post my pic late tonight. I will prolly have a Sa Sa Sa Sa Saaaaalllad

Have a great day!

Well, if I were to make one today it might look kinda like this.

DisplayRecipeImage.ashx

Well, if I were to make one today it might look kinda like this.

DisplayRecipeImage.ashx

Is that smoked what I think it is?

My lasagna is probably going to look like leftovers tonight. I'll keep you posted if I feel motivated.

Not fond of it as much anymore (Too many Carbs) but it is a kids request. I will post my pic late tonight. I will prolly have a Sa Sa Sa Sa Saaaaalllad

Have a great day!

I know what you mean about the carbs. We make them using sliced eggplant. Taste just as great. Don't think I have a picture of it though.

It's been about a month since I made it. Now you've got me wanting it again. I'll document it with pics. It's pretty darn tasty.

My wife makes an awesome lasagna. A few years ago at the battle of the brethren contest she made it for an onsite judging category. We had 4 judges that gave it perfect scores then we had two judges (a husband and wife) that apparently did not like lasagna and gave us a 4 5 5. And a 545. I still see them at contests as they are reguLar judges out here, i always have the urge to have her make another just to throw at them as they walk by

I use the recipe on the back of the box of Barilla lasagna noodles... only now that we eat low carb.. I don't use the noodles. reduces the carb count a good bit and I still have my favorite lasagna. I don't miss the noodles at all. I did have to shop around for a lower carb sauce though but found one I like.

I did try the recipe with zucchini strips but frankly... I get annoyed with trying to get the moisture out of it.

Back