THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It looks like it came out alright, no holes were dug tonight. Nice brisket.
And thank God for that. Everytime it rains around here it looks like a scene from Poltergeist.

The rub is Plowboy's Bovine Bold. Bubba recommended the stuff after a few other products to help my briskie out. The flavor and presentation is there, but we are gonna work on the texture.

I like to bust Bubba's chops alot here, but he is a big hand in helping me out when it comes to cooking.

Stay tuned for next weeks thread when Wyatt tries for his first walk in comp BBQ. Thanks, Brothers!:thumb:

And thank God for that. Everytime it rains around here it looks like a scene from Poltergeist.
Money quote right there. Thank goodness everyone else is asleep. They couldn't hear me laughing like an idiot.

Great visual Shane!

That brisket looks really good. I used some of the Bovine Bold tonight on some beef back ribs too.

GLBBQS is my go yo source for rubs and sauces nowadays. Great guys.

HA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait a minute, at least you have brisket over there! I'm still trying to figure out where the heck is COZAD!!
Nice Brisket Wya...er Shane!:p

Back