It's a Win/Win Situation, w/pron!

So what I am hearing is you came home, the wife gave you a good pork and is leaving you this weekend for the girls?:eusa_clap:biggrin:
Food looks great. What's the plan with the boys? Seems I remember last time it was rather large steaks wasn't it?

Very Nice, how them bear claws work, I have been wanting to get me a pair.

When you're hot --- you're HOT! Now if you can figure out a way to have the OL take the kids with her for a weekend ....................

So what I am hearing is you came home, the wife gave you a good pork and is leaving you this weekend for the girls?:eusa_clap:biggrin:
Food looks great. What's the plan with the boys? Seems I remember last time it was rather large steaks wasn't it?
I will leave the menu up to them, but you may well see a repeat of the steaks. As far as activities go, maybe we'll cruise the flea market or something...

When you're hot --- you're HOT! Now if you can figure out a way to have the OL take the kids with her for a weekend ....................
Actually she does that once in the spring and once in the fall. She's pretty good about seeing this bear gets his cave time...

Dang! That looks great! How did you season them?
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Dang! That looks great! How did you season them?
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }
Interesting quote!
Anyway, I don't use a rub on Pork Butts I'm gonna use for Pulled Pork. I can't see wasting the rub that is gonna come off on the grate and on my gloves when I turn them. What I do is mix whatever rub(s) I'm gonna use in about a 1/2 cup of my homemade sauce, and pour over it in the shredding pan. (On these I used a combination of Heffer Dust by Spicewine and Simply Marvelous Sweet and Spicy by Big Brother Smoke.)So when I shred the meat the seasonings and a little sauce get mixed in...

Great looking butts Bo!!

I'm getting a kick out of these replies. lol You all know you would miss your wives in a week. :wink: Well some of you would. :-D

Great looking butts Bo!!

I'm getting a kick out of these replies. lol You all know you would miss your wives in a week. :wink: Well some of you would. :-D

Did she say I had a great looking butt? :twisted::wink:
I've been waiting for you and a couple other sisters to chime in. You are right, I would miss my wife... (but my aim is improving!):twisted::twisted::twisted: JK...... I love her dearly, and I might be in a little trouble if she knew I was having fun at her expense, but; I can only imagine the comments that will be made about husbands in general at their campout!

Did she say I had a great looking butt? :twisted::wink:
I've been waiting for you and a couple other sisters to chime in. You are right, I would miss my wife... (but my aim is improving!):twisted::twisted::twisted: JK...... I love her dearly, and I might be in a little trouble if she knew I was having fun at her expense, but; I can only imagine the comments that will be made about husbands in general at their campout!

lol Bo you're probably right... but I bet she will miss you too. :wink:

I have bachelorette status full time, there are some high points and some low ones. You are a lucky fellow :wink:.... and yes you do have a great looking butt! :biggrin:

I suppose the wife could stay home with the boys and you could go with all her girl friends as the only man on the trip with a great butt... No, never mind, that probably wouldn't be better.

Back