It's a T Bone night

Lighter-Fluid

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Bill
Went to the butcher this morning to get a couple of rib eyes to grill tonight. My favorite tender was working the meat case. I was perusing the ribbies when she said the T Bones are on sale. Checked them out, yea they looked good, I need a couple of thick ones with big filets! The steaks are usually in the case stacked 2 layers on a tray. She pulled the tray out and went through all of them, actually 3 layers, to find the 2 best. The wife said "Your girlfriend waited on you didn't she?" Yep whatever it takes! :icon_smile_tongue:

Chimney of Stubbs getting ready. sweet potato for me, baked potato for her in the oven. Coarse sea salt, coarse black pepper, garlic on the steaks. Bourbon in the glass. Life is good!

Attachments

• tbones.jpg
    tbones.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 167
It's still cheating if you think it....with every bite. Your Lovely Bride is a very astute Lady. :caked:

Great looking Steaks!

Be seeing you in Atlanta soon. :thumb:

It's still cheating if you think it....with every bite. Your Lovely Bride is a very astute Lady. :caked:

Great looking Steaks!

Be seeing you in Atlanta soon. :thumb:

That she is! LOL she enjoys the rewards of me having "girlfriends", she says she figures after 42 years she knows I'm going home with her.

Wish we didn't have to go to Atlanta, I don't think we have anything for y'all. A loss and we'll probably drop out of the playoffs.

Looking good How did they turn out

Sorry, got busy and never edited the plate pic last night. Got them a little more done than ideal for me, but they were still awesome! Sweet Tater was great too.

Attachments

• steak2.jpg
    steak2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 95
Back