THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That looks awesome! I'm more flabbergasted that you found tomatoes that look that good around here this time of year than anything though. :p

Dang. I've got 2 pork shoulders, a ham steak, and lamb chops in the fridge and all I want to cook now is seafood! Looks delicious!

Yeah baby! That looks great! Love that crust on those scallops!

BTW your pictures are beautiful! any hints?

Apology Required

Yes, wonderful..

Where's the open flame though...:idea::idea:

I use BBQ spices and condiments on the stove top all the time, but it's not Q....

Snap!

Bill

I was just re-reading this thread as it has come up again. There was a post last week with Capozolli promoting a non-BBQ dish and I thought it was awesome and said so when others did mention it was not BBQ. I don't wish to be a hippocrit... and looking back on this, I was.:doh:

My apologies to KCMike.

Cheers!

Bill

Last edited:
Somehow I missed this when it was first posted. Awesome! Scallops cooked to perfection. I can taste them because the photos are that good, and great composition. :thumb:

Yeah baby! That looks great! Love that crust on those scallops!

BTW your pictures are beautiful! any hints?

If you guys/gals wold like, I could do a post on BBQ (food) photography. If there's interest, just let me know and I'll put something together.

Mike

Grazie per i vostri gentili commenti.

Questo è uno dei miei piatti preferiti come molto bene.

Sono molto contento che ti è piaciuta la ricetta. :thumb:

Assolutamente fantastica!

Non hanno mai tentato di rfi pettinidi ancora. Hanno fatto molti piatti con cozze.

Great pics! One question...you used BBQ rub on seafood and grilled it, but did it meet your expectations? In other words, what did BBQ seasoning do for scallop meat? I would be concerned that a little is fine, but too much (like many people like to do with their butts) would overpower the subtle taste of the meat.

Having made both really good and really bad scallops, I like the taste that comes from well browned scallops. VERY HOT AND HEAVY SKILLET! Not hot/heavy enough and then it's bland and expensive rubber.

Back