THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steal a loaf of bread and go for the deportation, that's how some of my lot got here:laugh::laugh:
Lamb is not cheap here anymore, use to carry the country, now we export all the good stuff.:doh:

I deported myself from Sydney in 2005! (Hatched at King George V, Sydney)

I can get cheap should blade chops and lamb ribs here, but everything else is dearer by comparison. I might have to look at getting a whole lamb from one of the 4H kids this year.

What a beautiful looking plate, Titch. The rub looks insanely good and I hate to say it, but the paste not tasting fishy is a good game-changer for me. The part I wasn't sure about isn't an issue. :heh: I love the idea of the jewelled yogurt with the lamb, that sounds fantastic to me. Your bread is beautiful (as usual). :becky:

That shoulder looks really tasty. I raised sheep and usually like mine pretty rare -
but it seems you nailed this perfectly. Very hard for us to find a whole shoulder here
unless you buy the whole thing.

Back