Interesting uses for grills besides cooking...

here is my herBBQ...have not used COS since I built a uds and got a weber kettle...purple basil in firebox, rosemary sge, and thyme in cooking section (put them in order of somg so I will remember) and hot pepper in exaust.

I live next to bay of fundy and am not confident it get sunny\hot enough due to fog for pepper....

Attachments

• IMG_00000024.jpg
    IMG_00000024.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm contacting my legislators immediately (or just as soon as I shake this hangover). If desecration of a human corpse is a crime, so should be the desecration by sissification of a faithful long lived smoker/cooker. What's next a zircon studded pink collar for my hunting dog.?

I dream of living in a world where the motive of the chicken is not questioned.

Last edited:
So maybe I've been going a little crazy lately (smoke inhalation?) but what interesting uses for grills besides cooking do you have?

I want to turn a few smokey joe's into an herb pot next to the grills. Just haven't come across any cheap/free yet. Sacrilege?

Yes! :scared:

Time to back off the smoke, buddy. :boxing: :nono:

Not as bad IMO because the cooker is still cookin'.

Actually, my wife uses my barrel to dry herbs from the garden. It gets up to 150 deg on a sunny day and all I have to do is remove 2 cardboard flats to fire up the grill.

Back