Batch Image
1/2 pound pulled pork 1/2 pound smoked brisket
1/4 cup picante sauce
3/4 cup chopped green chile
1 cup tea
10 minutes slow release

Stir and break up meats
1/2 cup grits
Small can of cream of something soup (celery)
1 level teaspoon Fiesta Fajita Seasoning
1 Heaping Tablespoon Chili Powder
Beans optional your choice- drained
1/4 cup tea

6 minutes slow release
Stack tortillas (I used coconut)
Cheddar
Sour cream

Trout Bum Tip- skip cream soup add sour cream to mix

Last edited:
Well that certianly looks/sounds like something to check out - quick question - are the grits cooked before they go in, or do they get cooked during the, um, cooking? :noidea:
The coconut flour tortillas makes this a fusion dish, yes? :becky:

Its strange, the same people that like your cook, are the same that hate Avocado in the "Hate Avocado" thread. I personally like Avocado, and would mow that dish. Just needs some hot sauce.

Its strange, the same people that like your cook, are the same that hate Avocado in the "Hate Avocado" thread. I personally like Avocado, and would mow that dish. Just needs some hot sauce.
Why would they dislike a creative cook just because he used an ingredient they didn't care for? You really do seem clueless as to what the Brethren are about.

Why would they dislike a creative cook just because he used an ingredient they didn't care for? You really do seem clueless as to what the Brethren are about.

Please elaborate. I am not sure what you meant by your response. Everything looks delicious, and i would eat the whole plate. What are you on about?

Back