Injector Splurge

I have one and it is very well built, but most of the needles are too big. There is an adapter to htake smaller needles.

I really like mine. The only problem I have is when you draw liquid into the injector, every once in a while it will come out the top. Other than that, it's a great injector.

Does it have staying power? I have had several injectors that are great for a while and then go bad...

I have one and it is very well built, but most of the needles are too big. There is an adapter to htake smaller needles.
From the description there is a small 3" X 1/8" needle with adapter included in this kit, I'm hoping that one will work nice with chicken, if it's still too big I have a small gauge needle that should fit the luer lock adapter.

I really like mine. The only problem I have is when you draw liquid into the injector, every once in a while it will come out the top. Other than that, it's a great injector.
Sounds like an O ring problem, you might try putting a little vegetable oil on the rings to improve the seal, or it might be time to replace the rings.

Sounds like an O ring problem, you might try putting a little vegetable oil on the rings to improve the seal, or it might be time to replace the rings.

I put veg oil after every wash. I always wash by hand. It has never seen the inside of the dishwasher. The o-ring at the top of the tube is a hard ring, not rubber. Kind of like a gasket. But, all that said, You are most likely correct. I should probably replace the o-rings. It's about 3 years old and has original rings.

Does it have staying power? I have had several injectors that are great for a while and then go bad...

I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works great (except what I mentioned earlier about it coming out of the top). Hand washing is a must. It has lasted longer than any other injector that I've ever owned.

Back