Inconvenient labor day party

Hope everything went as planned!!! Sux you got the curve ball but looks like your swinging for the fences.

well the night is done... with little sleep, even though I know the stumps hold temps great, I am very neurotic and cant sleep becuase I stare at the temp readout every 5 minutes. Then once I do fall asleep, I cant go more than an hour without checing the temps.... but you gotta do what you gotta do. Either way heres the chickens goin on at 7 AM and the briskets and butts after the night

Last edited:
Taking 1 for the team is the true sign of a Bretheren. Sure wish I knew where you lived. Imagine explaining to the cops that all your prepared meat disappeared from your refrigerator. :p

yeah I could imagine walking outside in a few hours to find a hot smoker with no meat in it. That would be a bad end to all of this

Eh its all fun in the end. The food looks great, and really if you didn't love your girlfriend you wouldn't be haging there getting no sleep and cooking an amazing spread. I almost like the cooking part more than the eating part... almost

Back