THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inaugural ALF Award Winner!Q

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok....now I'm REALLY upset my wife won't eat lamb....:doh:

Ramona doesn't like it either... I figure that it's their loss. :thumb:

Sorry guys, My wife loves lamb, and introduced it to me. It's one of my favorites now :thumb:. Now I have to decide,, they all look excellent, and I want lamb now,:becky:

I'm having it tomorrow (Mary had a little lamb, but now it’s MINE – or - A Little Lamb Experiment… )

Wow, nice looking lamb everyone. I've narrowed it down to three but just can't decide. My favorite three are Phrasty, Moose 2 and Wrench H, those really stood out to me. Will have to think on this one and come back later.

Wrench H just won me over with Moose 2 in a super close second. I guess it was the herbs and spices on the sliced meat that got me. Wrench, did you cut yours before grilling? That's what made the difference for me. Moose, yours looked waaaay good too and that cheesy bread looks absolutely sinful so thumbs up to both of you!:thumb:

Back