THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mchar69

Quintessential Chatty Farker
-found BBQbrethren
-found an unlined drum
-sold my Genesis Silver 'A' for $35
-got a Gen Silver 'c' PLUS the rotisserie for $10
(+25 on the gasser meter ching ching)
-Burnt out the drum
-figured out its easier to shoot holes in the top of the drum than to drill them out - (.50 cal on the big holes, .22 on the handle bolts)

-built my UDS, cooked on it. Neighbors asking - 'what's smoking?"

- got 1 free Weber 22" kettle from a client - missing the ash pan.

- got a free Weber 22' kettle from the dump, which around here is a major score. Missing the grate. boo hoo.

- got those parts from Weber and gave one 22 to a friend who needed it.
- swapped a 3-wheeler from another friend and gave him a really basically nice new 22 OTG. (i like 3-wheelers).

-snagged a Performer w/ cover for $100.

- Got a Jumbo Joe (w/ bad grate) for $15.

-Got Big Blue for $50 ( because I need more grills)

blue is there:

-Did a Bludawg H- N -F f'n brisket on my UDS that was F'N awesome, and had the last sandwich the other day - THANKS BLU!

-stuffed 100 lbs of venison sausage and don't have a single pic of the 6 hour event. (hands too greasy).

-Loved every minute of BBQ Forum except when I was politely reprimanded by an Unnamed Torquemada. (I deserved it, btw).

I could go on and on, but I think I'm addicted!! GO!

My backyard looks like it would fit down your way!
My wife hates it. All pics taken when she was out of town.
you pre-drill the holes for the UDS! ;D
Gotta grind down the mushrooms on the backside, ya know?

Stack 'em, Pack 'em & Rack 'em.......seems pretty ordinary to me....

KenBBQ32711013.jpg

bout the same except for the bullet holes.......don't have an UDS.....

Looking like a Sanford & Sons bbq yard over there. I like it. Crap, I have another smoker coming in a week. Time to make the patio bigger. Thanks BBQ bros.

Back