IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> SPECIAL** "Noobians vs. Vets: Season 3!"** Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

I thought pirate ships were under sail?

That was 1800's. Not now. We pillage and plunder, under power!

We have a pirate day on the lake, with a parade of boats that goes for 20 miles... Finish at a park, with band(s), big cookout, lots and lots of good liquor, and RUM!!! Oh, wenches too. Frankly, the older crowd is showing the younger crowd exactly who knows how to and how to properly party!

I already have a full ship booked next year...

I want to see more ninja avatars from the noobian.
They are natural enemies and all.

Have I mentioned my disdain for pirates?

I want to see more ninja avatars from the noobian.
They are natural enemies and all.

Have I mentioned my disdain for pirates?

You noobs need to get your house in order here. Bickerin' at each other like a bunch of whiny 3rd graders on the playground. "I want to play pirate!", "But I want to play ninja!" Whaa, waaa, waahhhh!

Vets are going to win this one easily. We don't play pirates or ninjas, cowboys or indians, natives vs. explorers or spaceman vs. aliens! We play farkanaughts which is a whackadoodled game unto itself.

Also, y'all need to make sure you're following the entry rules or Ronelle and Moose are gonna send us all to time out.

You noobs need to get your house in order here. Bickerin' at each other like a bunch of whiny 3rd graders on the playground. "I want to play pirate!", "But I want to play ninja!" Whaa, waaa, waahhhh!

Vets are going to win this one easily. We don't play pirates or ninjas, cowboys or indians, natives vs. explorers or spaceman vs. aliens! We play farkanaughts which is a whackadoodled game unto itself.

Also, y'all need to make sure you're following the entry rules or Ronelle and Moose are gonna send us all to time out.

I think I'm in pirate-time-out. I wont mention who put me there, but I'm certain it was deserved. Hey, pirates n all!!!

Un-supply all my comp cook pics, all of 'em... Oh, yeah, the first one with a sammy and gumbo; gone too.

See, the rules are against us noobs. Sux to be a noob.

I think I'm in pirate-time-out. I wont mention who put me there, but I'm certain it was deserved. Hey, pirates n all!!!

Un-supply all my comp cook pics, all of 'em... Oh, yeah, the first one with a sammy and gumbo; gone too.

See, the rules are against us noobs. Sux to be a noob.
Arrrrg...welocme to me dungeon! Nevermind me feathery whips and chains collection...they be just for prettyin' up the place.

As the ol' saying goes....ye who has the booty, makes the rules.

Just remember drinkin' rum before 9am doesnt make you an alcoholic. It makes you a pirate!

I've decided I need to make a better account name. lol Im Witty enough that I shouldn't have to use my name, Witte, in it. :roll:

How do you tell which category you are in? I've only entered for fun in the past, and I'd hate to waste a cook posting due to new special rules popping up.

How do you tell which category you are in? I've only entered for fun in the past, and I'd hate to waste a cook posting due to new special rules popping up.
Doing a search in the Throwdown forum for your posts containing the word "entry", it looks like you entered:

Whole Chicken - http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2947924#post2947924
Something Completely Different - http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2756736#post2756736
Holiday Feasts - http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2751345#post2751345

I'd say you are a noob.

And what special rules are popping up? Standard TD rules? :becky:

Who said anything about playing, this chit is for real. I am the 5th most dangerous Shinobi in the world and that's a fact.

:butt:

Who said anything about playing, this chit is for real. I am the 5th most dangerous Shinobi in the world and that's a fact.

:butt:

If I were you I wouldn't be puttin that arse out

That right there is how you got to be the fifth...............the others put theirs out too and you moved up the ranks :tsk:

55f93ab2e5d0838a7801a722d029a575.jpg

Has anyone done a count of entries so far? I'm curious if the poll can be done here or if we need to use SurveyMonkey or something similar again.

Back