IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Post Holiday Free for All!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

I can use the top under the hood of my car while doing a tune up. Yes, they are versatile. ;D

And I contributed to a Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion.:mrgreen:

Yes, but your post was far from delinquent. :tsk:

Head on over to the penalty box for absolution, and then return when you have delinquencies to contribute here. :thumb:

Yes, but your post was far from delinquent. :tsk:

Head on over to the penalty box for absolution, and then return when you have delinquencies to contribute here. :thumb:
But I was disrespectful to a Mod. Doesn't that count as delinquency?

cure-cabin-fever-800x800.jpg

Yes. I wonder if it cooks better in Horno Halogeno mode than just regular. Also, It specifically state that it grills:

25zhypt.jpg

Air fried chicken anyone?

Ahhh...nothing like a tasty, crispy, air fried Horno Halogeno chicken!

smiley-eatdrink023.gif

I got up early this morning and the infomercial for the Optigrill was on........What does that mean? :crazy:

I had a lovely pizza using smoked white meat chicken, roasted onions, and peppers that i was going to post in two of the throwdowns, but it all was eaten before I could get a picture. I normally would have photographed it in the pan, but those darn "special rules" required a plated shot. May have to make another one when no one else is around.

Please accept this as an official entry in the free-for-all TD. I submit for you a traditional Finnish BBQ, which is a New Year's tradition. There is not a lot of fresh food available this time of year, so the Finns BBQ tin. They begin with horseshoe-shaped ingots and melt them down outside on their BBQ-ing apparatus. Note the flame, and this was cooked outside, so it qualifies as BBQ. :thumb: According to the label, the ingots do contain lead, so probably it is not a good idea to eat a lot of them.

16028589938_99e8603a8d_b.jpg

16028588928_233f1a44cb_b.jpg

tossing it into ice-water

16029995309_1dc6d246f9_b.jpg

16214219621_32a687bdfa_b.jpg

16028586398_a38c787426_b.jpg

16028584618_c210fea19e_b.jpg

Use the above picture. It is bright and shiny and looks quite tasty as far as tin goes.

Then illuminating it and reading our fortunes for the New Year:

16190212316_0d5cf54006_b.jpg

Mine had a turtle-like shadow, and it was decided that it means I'm a wee bit slow.

Dang, I apparently posted this in the wrong thread. :noidea:

Please accept this as an official entry in the free-for-all TD. I submit for you a traditional Finnish BBQ, which is a New Year's tradition. There is not a lot of fresh food available this time of year, so the Finns BBQ tin. They begin with horseshoe-shaped ingots and melt them down outside on their BBQ-ing apparatus. Note the flame, and this was cooked outside, so it qualifies as BBQ. :thumb: According to the label, the ingots do contain lead, so probably it is not a good idea to eat a lot of them.

16028589938_99e8603a8d_b.jpg

16028588928_233f1a44cb_b.jpg

tossing it into ice-water

16029995309_1dc6d246f9_b.jpg

16214219621_32a687bdfa_b.jpg

16028586398_a38c787426_b.jpg

16028584618_c210fea19e_b.jpg

Use the above picture. It is bright and shiny and looks quite tasty as far as tin goes.

Then illuminating it and reading our fortunes for the New Year:

16190212316_0d5cf54006_b.jpg

Mine had a turtle-like shadow, and it was decided that it means I'm a wee bit slow.

I've done that with silver, Gore. Since the melting point is so much higher, I consider it hot n fast though.

One does wonder what t'hell that means.

Well, Guerry, since this is the off topic delinquent discussion thread, and Gore's '"entry" isn't really a valid entry(as hilarious as it is)it means that eating tin BBQ is probably not the best thing to be eating is all. :yuck: Nothing more, nothing less.

:nod:

Well, Guerry, since this is the off topic delinquent discussion thread, and Gore's '"entry" isn't really a valid entry(as hilarious as it is)it means that eating tin BBQ is probably not the best thing to be eating is all. :yuck: Nothing more, nothing less.

:nod:

What do you mean it's not a valid entry? Why? :mad2:

Back