IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "For The Love of Gravy!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

picture.php

Have fun with this tread but most of us know tomato sauce is one of the five MOTHER SAUCES.It is funny though how some of the early Italian immigrants will still call it gravy.Sauce and gravy should be separated in terminology similar to caramelization and Maillard reaction.

Have fun with this tread but most of us know tomato sauce is one of the five MOTHER SAUCES.It is funny though how some of the early Italian immigrants will still call it gravy.Sauce and gravy should be separated in terminology similar to caramelization and Maillard reaction.

Show us and enter Brother! :-D

That my friend, is exactly why I made the comment in the special rules. As my Brother Toast declared, enter the Dragon and spread your knowledge to the masses!

Back