THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokedSpider

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Zee
I have been a low and slow style cook for a few decades. I decided smoking was the next step. I have taken an old propane fueled vertical smoker and converted it to charcoal using a Char Griller 2 in 1 grill offset box. As a newbie, I will be looking for shortcuts, recipes, and tips and tricks to my new hobby.

I look forward to interacting with the folks here, as there seems to be a lot of valuable information from other members. As for my name, I am a arachnophile, so if you have a problem or fear of spiders, I am the guy to talk to, as I used to be scared of spiders, but now am what my friends call a 'spider whisperer'

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to up your cooking game. There are so many wonderful tips and helps here. Its a great place. Enjoy

Welcome, Zee. You will certainly find a wealth of information here. As for spiders, I haven't seen any, but you can hear a few crickets from time to time when Titch posts some of his jokes :becky:

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Come down here and you can do a heap of whispering:becky:

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona the land of Spiders and Arachnids.

Back