I'm hungry!!!

ModelMaker

Quintessential Chatty Farker
On a mission to see if Dave is really all that famous. Been using his Sweet & Sassy sauce for sometime and have been eyeballin his Rib Rub for awhile and got a nice rack of St. Louies from Fareway and thought I'd give it a go..
Also tried a different presentation for my Baguettes for Easter (small buns), NO GOUDA, sticking with Baguette pan.

Started a little late, what do I care, have all day right? First time using mop sauce FD's Sweet & Sassy with apple vinegar (pretty good I thought).

So all of a sudden my dear wife starts carpin at me "I'm hungry, you been cookin those damn things all day, lets do this already"

Toothpick was a so-so, No cracking, no 90* bend but couldn't take the wife abuse any longer. Served 'em up, the weren't turn in good but edible. Flavor was good and of course underdone (I've had worse at contests).

They filled the plate and my belly but never again will I be brow beat into serving up less the above average BBQ.

As I type she's sucking down the last few, and whinning about how tough they are, Karma.
Ed

Your TC needs to pay better attention at the judge's meeting ...

https://kcbs.us/news_manager.php?page=17463

Discussion and Possible Motion To- Eliminate the use of forks for judges during the judging processed with emphasis placed on no licking fingers between categories. Per recommendation of the Rules Committee

Richard Fergola: I Move To- Use Forks For The Pork Category Only During The Judging Process

Second - Jason Cole

Motion Passed

Voting Yes: Amsbaugh, Berry, Cole, Fergola, Gutweniger, Polson, Qualls, Richter.

Voting No: Bigler, Sellers.

Back