Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Illinois State BBQ Championship, Shannon, IL - July 10-11, 2009

We're going to this. I see there is a sausage category....what are the rules for this type of thing? Do they inspect your meat, or can you have it seasoned before you get there?

I wouldnt season it Alex

Ron_L = Official Sausage Inspector :icon_shock1:

That's right, Big Boy :biggrin:

I'll be coming around on Friday afternoon for free sausage inspections.

It'll cost ya $20 for me not to inspect your suasage. :rolleyes:

That's right, Big Boy :biggrin:

I'll be coming around on Friday afternoon for free sausage inspections.

It'll cost ya $20 for me not to inspect your suasage. :rolleyes:

I'll give you $30 to inspect Scottie's. :mrgreen:

Parking In the Outfield

In the past I have been commisioned to take care of the parking in the outfield. But since I will not be there to do this I am handing this task over to Marla the team Chemist. She will be on site early Thursday morning and will be overseeing the parking in the outfield. If anyone gets out of line or has a problem with your spot, she has been sanctioned to contact Mike Lake and Mark Born, and they will kick your ass.
The Rev.

In the past I have been commisioned to take care of the parking in the outfield. But since I will not be there to do this I am handing this task over to Marla the team Chemist. She will be on site early Thursday morning and will be overseeing the parking in the outfield. If anyone gets out of line or has a problem with your spot, she has been sanctioned to contact Mike Lake and Mark Born, and they will kick your ass.
The Rev.

"Look at me. Gotta be... CENTERFIELD."

We don't get the official Sledcast for midwest competitions, so here is the unofficial forecast...

blank.gif
Weekend Forecast for Shannon, IL

Friday Jul 10

blank.gif
blank.gif

38.gif

Scattered T-Storms High
79°F
Low
65°F
blank.gif
Precip: 50%
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Wind: S
at 11 mph
UV Index: 6 High Humidity: 77%
blank.gif
Sunrise: 5:33 AM Sunset: 8:36 PM
blank.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 79F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

blank.gif
Saturday 11

blank.gif
blank.gif

30.gif

Partly Cloudy High
81°F
Low
57°F
blank.gif
Precip: 20%
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Wind: NNW
at 9 mph
UV Index: 9 Very High Humidity: 65%
blank.gif
Sunrise: 5:33 AM Sunset: 8:35 PM
blank.gif

close
blank.gif
details Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s.

blank.gif
Sunday 12

blank.gif
blank.gif

30.gif

Partly Cloudy High
80°F
Low
60°F
blank.gif
Precip: 10%
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Wind: WNW
at 5 mph
UV Index: 8 Very High Humidity: 59%
blank.gif
Sunrise: 5:34 AM Sunset: 8:35 PM
blank.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

High of 79?!

If it wasn't for a Lab named Kate, and Steph's potluck I might be renting a car!

PS Thanks for the wakeup text this morning Plowboy....I really do owe you one now!

Back