Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Illinois State BBQ Championship and Butt to Butt - July 9 & 10, Shannon, IL

Just purchased the winning pork in the butt to butt and the 1st and 2nd place pork in the KCBS contest....

;)

Just purchased the winning pork in the butt to butt and the 1st and 2nd place pork in the KCBS contest....

;)
Well, if you are winning all those categories I'm just staying home now.

BTW...I want to get a Cancer Sucks sticker slapped on my trailer bumper.

;)

Your secret pork recipe is out of the bag, so to speak :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 55
I saw that at Sam's last night... I am pretty sure that is real slow smoked BBQ too.... :rolleyes:

Guess we're not going to make it to Shannon this year - had to get the truck fixed :doh:

Good luck to all!

I wish I could make it to this but its very far for me. Let us know how it goes!

It's not THAT far from Lockport! You're only 10 or 15 minutes farther than we are. It's sounding and looking like this might be the first DRY Shannon in a while! We're already booked in Michigan (farther still) but if you've never been you should take a ride and check it out! Just bring lunch and a beverage or two, not too much to be found there in the way of stores.

Back