THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parrothead said:
One other thought.

Mike and Theresa lake run a pretty damned cool competition. Grade A number 1. If you guys ever find your way here, thanks bunches!

As long as we are cooking it will be on our schedule(this year one of three)---only other contest that I think is a MUST do( and for completely different reasons) is waucoma Ia the 1st weekend of August

Buzz

Nice wrap-up, Greg... I think you covered almost everything... Besides being garnish-bitch, I was also dubbed trash-bitch! :D

That's right. You did a good job at that. It's amazing how much garbage you can accumulate at a thing like that.

I think the term was trashy bitch.

Great job guys! Waloking across the stage on your first outing just makes it more irresistable. You definitly have the fever now!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a good outing! I can only hope mine will go that well in September. Plenty of time to practice though.

I almost forgot about this, but we talked with a photoprapher from the Rockford (IL) Registar Star of Friday night at Shannon, and i checked their web site this evening, and they have a picture of Bob (MrB1984) putting lit charcoal into one of the WSMs. Here's the link...

http://www.rrstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll...AINMENT0304/507120302&SearchID=73214781182691

The pic is on the right side, about half way down the page. He mis-identifies us as the Brothers-in-smoke team, but its close!

Back