THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
i have the 4 gallon fryer by RV works and install a lot of them on our cooking trailers..... i bought the 8 gallon fryer a while back these fryers are excellent.
i always modify the discharge tho to go straight up with a rain cap on them.....

3a0gTZll.jpg

I bought the 4 gallon model last summer for frying fish. I should go back to work so I would have time to go fishing, I had a lot more free time before I retired, a whole lot.

The 8-1/2 was my first R & V fryer about 15 years ago. It still runs like a champ. I would love to see all the catfish, fries and hushpuppies that thing has cooked in all those years. I’ve also got a 4 gallon and have had the 12 gallon Commercial Jimmy.

Couldn't agree more Paul, I have a 6 gallon one and it's the only fryer I've ever used that will hold temp when frying big amounts.

Back