I wanna boil meat! (sous vide suggestions)

snadamo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Adam
So I just received a vacuum sealer for my birthday today, and I am already going down the sous vide route. I looked before, and looked at some brands...some expensive...some not. I also saw that ebay has quite a few used ones available which is appealing.

anyway, I just wanted to you know you're guys/gals thoughts on what would be a good one to get. At least for now, the plan is SV a few cuts of meat for dinner (chicken, steaks, etc).

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your input!

I've been using an Inkbird WiFi one I got for a good price. So far no issues, but have only used it 7-8 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the two brands I am eyeballing. Last I checked there was a ton of used Annova's well priced on ebay.

Have had an Anova for 3+ years and am VERY happy with results. Don't waste your time with Bluetooth/wireless. It is not essential since the cooking is done in your kitchen not remotely and these devices are almost 'set-n-forget' simple.

Have had an Anova for 3+ years and am VERY happy with results. Don't waste your time with Bluetooth/wireless. It is not essential since the cooking is done in your kitchen not remotely and these devices are almost 'set-n-forget' simple.

I totally agree on the Anova. Mine is several years old, and I’ve never had any trouble with it.

Back