THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in. Academy matched. 124 and additional 5% off. Heading to get ceremonial Nekkid Fatty chubs.

That's awesome! :clap2: exact deal I got! I'm cooking my first cook tomorrow. I'm gonna start with chicken. I wanna get a comparison to chicken in the PBC as I think the PBC is unbeatable when it comes to chicken. At least as far as my tastes are concerned.

Congrats!

Congrats! I scored one on clearance at Wally World last year for $124. I love it. It's a solid cooker for sure. Just did a couple of chickens on it this past weekend...

Congrats!!

There are a couple available around here and I’m not certain I can resist.

Although I have a PBC, I am becoming increasingly disenchanted with it because the temp continually rises during a cook and I have to use a welding glove over a closed intake to keep temps manageable.

Andrew, Congratulations on the new smoker!!:clap2: Looking forward to the first cook pics!
Looks like you started a Brethren trend!!
Adams, fits just perfectly,:clap2: but, I am sure Old Smokey is going to be Real Jealous now, watch out for your sins!!!:laugh:

Back