I Propose a Memorial Day Throwdown!!!!!

Bacon

is Blowin Smoke!
A one day, side affair so to say, away from the Chick-en:biggrin: Voted on tuesday as well as the offical week throwdown of chicken.

I'm sure most if not all of the Brethren will be smoking, bbq'n, grillin' something on monday. Just a random thought that I hope catches on.

Chicken is so specific. I was thinking of a seperate, outstanding Memorial day bbq throwdown consisting of every and all meats, vegg, bread, and bean.

It was a mere plot to excite the day.

I'll go for it for once. I'm out here smoking on my new UDS for the first time.

The only one that I know moves in on Tuesday is Wimpy from Popeye, he gets paid that day. He does love those Burgers.

Fantastic. I have ribs, dogs, and links. A little corn bread action, beans, fries, and mac and cheese.

Here's my entry

A few bacon wrapped lamb chops and some pork chops on the side. Oh yeah, and a full ,end to end, rainbow for good luck.
3561747538_1eebeae1c9_b.jpg

3560942971_42b6d5e446_b.jpg

Allright! I guess this is Throwdown is already on then! Must be an open category.

Lot's of Throwdowns going on at one time.:shock:

Why not let it roll. Anything grilled, smoked bbq'd, lets go. Monday 9pm central/standard deadline. As the Texans say here. 9 pm Texas time.

A one day, side affair so to say, away from the Chick-en:biggrin: Voted on tuesday as well as the offical week throwdown of chicken.

I'm sure most if not all of the Brethren will be smoking, bbq'n, grillin' something on monday. Just a random thought that I hope catches on.

Heheee. I cooked a brisket and smoked salmon on Sunday....Had more chicken planned for dinner.

I will try. I have not entered the "official" throwdown yet. I put a brisket on last night at 11:00. It's been on 14.5 hrs now. Pics later.

Back