I need some opinions on a trailer....etc (LONG)

I do have prior fast food experience, and have a friend who was an event coordinator for a resturaunt that did festivals every weekend. I knwo the hours. There is a freezer and a fridge..... I am pretty sure I put that in there, that will keep the meats and perishables cool and food safe right.

That is the thing....$2500 is NOT the final cost, but it is a cheaper non final cost than $6000. This is going to be a process for me. I am not going to buy this tomorrow and then start my business on Monday. The main FIRST purpose of this will be for Cincinnati Bengals football game that don't start for about 2 months. Then I will try to ease my way into vending..... like I said starting with EASY stuff like hot dogs, ice ceam, and drinks. I can't imagine that would be all that difficult to keep safe and food safe and all.

Guess I was overly concerned. Your equipment list only mentioned a "very small freezer" and no refrigerator.... [[3 turkey fryers in the counter, 3 woks, 3 propane tanks, 3 spare tires, a small freezer (very small he said) and a hot water heater. Pots, pans…. etc, 3 component sink, waste water tank ]]

If you're doing hot dogs, does the trailer come with a hot dog roller machine or a grill? Woks aren't really designed for doing hot dogs.

Guess I was overly concerned. Your equipment list only mentioned a "very small freezer" and no refrigerator.... [[3 turkey fryers in the counter, 3 woks, 3 propane tanks, 3 spare tires, a small freezer (very small he said) and a hot water heater. Pots, pans…. etc, 3 component sink, waste water tank ]]

If you're doing hot dogs, does the trailer come with a hot dog roller machine or a grill? Woks aren't really designed for doing hot dogs.

I may have forgot to mention the fridge....oops

No, It is not a complete set-up no! I may need to purchase a hot dog roller or some other items depending on whatI decide to do.

From what I can tell $2500 does not buy much. This seems to be a decent deal for what it is and for that price

Back