THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You could do something Nice for $3000 DIY. ! Pavers you gotta bring in sand and tamp it down - I'd have to pay someone for that as I have back problems, but I could build a Nice cover/pavilion........

Depends on what you want but one or two fellars have bought those Aluminum car ports with 2-3 sides on them then filled the area with Pea Gravel like a playground and had cookers on pavers. Others have done full pavers with Nice Wooden Structures.

Have you seen this:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108239

And carry them up the hill. Yes I've seen the thread and I could only dream to have one as cool as them.

I thought I'd post some updates. I finished the French drain. There is a pipe sock on it.

I'm thinking about putting in a deck as opposed to pavers. Again suggestions are welcome.

Back