THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't vote for myself anymore either and not because my last two photo's were not up to par. I vote on the what makes me want that recipe and overall presentation.

I only vote for Bigabyte to prevent him from getting any more '0's.

Actually, it is straight out what hits as 'I want to make that now!' or 'man, I wish I had done that'.

Most people have access to fantastic cameras and also know, or can learn how to polish them up to great effect... SO I vote for what I'd really like to eat. Having said that, it still requires a good quality photo for me to decide that I want to eat it. I cna only see us turning into a bunch of excellent food photographers as well as excellent cooks.

Is that a bad thing?

I think the throw downs would be best if we could taste the entries! I know that's not possible but I see this contest as being able to take good pictures. I do like to see unique dishes and some of you are very creative. Vince

Back