I Got an A$$hole Neighbor

Some folk can't be reasoned with- they wake up every morning with the sole intent of being pissed of at something or somebody. You are just a very convenient target for what seems to be their favorite past time.

Guess you could fly a custom Gonzales flag with a smoker instead of a cannon. If such a thing is not made, it should be.

So I woke up today pissed off all over again. I put my smokers back in their original place and tonight I lit up the egg, got some smoke rolling and Q'd up some carne asada. I hope the a$$hole smelled the smoke and grilled meat.

Thinking of getting another stick burner now. LOL

Have a good weekend everyone!

NOW your on the right track!

Buy an old smoke ejector fan and bend the housing so the blades just clip the side and it makes a nice ting ting ting sound when it runs, he might decide the smoke is not as bad as the fan running, plus you can run the fan and not waste good smoking wood :drama:

My neighbors pissed me off this past year by accusing me of picking their oranges that were rotting on the tree and falling off. The day after Halloween I bought a set of Christmas lights that had a projector and a speaker that played the same 3 songs over and over. I placed the speaker right next to the chain link fence separating our front yards and commenced to playing it non stop for the next two months. The only time it would shut off was at 10:00 pm due to noise ordinance and it would start again at 6am. I can still hear the songs in my sleep but that’s ok. This year I’m gonna find one that’s for Halloween so I can get an extra month of annoyance prior to the Christmas music. Thankfully we don’t have a HOA to deal with. I hate farking neighbors!!!

My neighbors pissed me off this past year by accusing me of picking their oranges that were rotting on the tree and falling off. The day after Halloween I bought a set of Christmas lights that had a projector and a speaker that played the same 3 songs over and over. I placed the speaker right next to the chain link fence separating our front yards and commenced to playing it non stop for the next two months. The only time it would shut off was at 10:00 pm due to noise ordinance and it would start again at 6am. I can still hear the songs in my sleep but that’s ok. This year I’m gonna find one that’s for Halloween so I can get an extra month of annoyance prior to the Christmas music. Thankfully we don’t have a HOA to deal with. I hate farking neighbors!!!

Don't forget the patriotic music for Independence Day! The week before and after would be appropriate.

You also could boil up a double pot of chitterlings on his side of the yard. Wait until the weather is good and the windows are open. Boil 'em up and toss them if you want. Of course you want to boil them over a wood fire for the bonus smoke.

Consider this a "fire for effect" sort of thing.:rolleyes:

Dont forget Valentines day
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAXFkgsw1L7xaCfnd5JJOw

It could be worse. You could have a bully as a neighbor. My sister has two little dogs that are house dogs. They only go outside for 5-10 minutes at a time to do their business. If one of them so much as makes a single bark the neighbor comes out ranting. He's even threatened to beat up my sister's longtime BF who is almost crippled with MS. She put up an expensive privacy fence but he still screams over the fence and it has my sister in tears. I fear before summer gets here I'm gonna have to whoop somebody's ass.

It could be worse. You could have a bully as a neighbor. My sister has two little dogs that are house dogs. They only go outside for 5-10 minutes at a time to do their business. If one of them so much as makes a single bark the neighbor comes out ranting. He's even threatened to beat up my sister's longtime BF who is almost crippled with MS. She put up an expensive privacy fence but he still screams over the fence and it has my sister in tears. I fear before summer gets here I'm gonna have to whoop somebody's ass.

There is a Law against that here, Assault.
Not there?

Not to get the thread off topic but this post made me laugh.

I have great neighbors except for one side, they stay to themselves but are busy body know it all's who think they are the building inspectors of the neighborhood. Well we have 3 mastiffs and a lab. They are good dog's and as my one neighbor said after living there for almost a year and finally heard one of them bark that they had no idea that we had a dog. Well the building inspector neighbor turned us into the city for running a dog breeding business out of our home. The city is obligated to investigate and then hold a hearing. They talked with all of our other neighbors, who came to us and said they would go to the hearing if we would like. This is how we found out we had been turned in. We gathered our paperwork and proceeded to the hearing. The ones who turned us in are there with city ordinances and copies of articles about how many puppies we are producing. They presented their info and then it was our turn. My wife is much better at presenting things so she was taking the lead. She handed the city dog license papers and the AKC papers for each dog and said that there was are only defense. After about a minute chuckles started to come from the city hearing board,,,,,,,our dogs are all males!!
Now every time I go out I always call them in by going here puppy puppy.

The neighbor came into my sister's yard with his threats. Thus the fence. It's not assault here if he comes onto private property and picks a fight.

That doesn't sound right to me.
Come on my property and threaten physical harm and you might get to look at the wrong side of the grass.
She needs to video the trespass and threats and call law enforcement.

I will confess, in my more younger days, a neighbor involved in a criminal case I worked had threatened to kill me. I am a retired LEO. You should have seen the look on their face when I knocked on their door and they answered. I was 6-4 and about 240 at the time. I calmly said that since they have threatened my life I expect them to stay off of my property. If I see them on my property I will kill them. I pointed at them and simply asked if they understood. They said they did and I went home. Never heard a peep from them after that.

Threatening to kill someone seems to have a pretty dramatic affect LOL. Especially if there is opportunity. I really don't want to go that route with my new a$$hole neighbor. Kind of ruins the relationship like that pharker has already tried to do. I clean my guns on the back patio where the smokers are. Maybe a brew or two too. I think I will do some yard bird this week. Also looking at Al pastor. I love them tacos.

Stop using my smokers he said, what a goober...

Back