I cooked! I cooked!

"Back innnnnnnnto Grillin' again,
Out where the smoke is your friend,
where the vegetables are meat,
and you can smellllllll it into the street,
Back into grillin' again."

Yes Tom, they do taste great. One of the great things about this is the acidity, something about acid when cooking meat does some great things.

Looks good to me...was it good for you? After pron cigarette? :twisted::laugh::clap2: Congrats on getting off the snide...:thumb:

Oh yeah! Can't wait! ... hold on, that's chicken? :shocked: :doh:
One problem is gonna be french trimming all them little bones, then there is making all the little white paper hats for the ends of the ribs. And the small amount of stuffing. :blabla: I never should have mentioned this

One problem is gonna be french trimming all them little bones, then there is making all the little white paper hats for the ends of the ribs. And the small amount of stuffing. :blabla: I never should have mentioned this

Why didn't Guerry call a Chicken Crown Rib Roast Throwdown? Can't wait to see the cute little hats.

It has been since August 6th since I could get out to my cooker safely. I made chicken, there was much internal debate with the voices in my head about what to make for the return cook, prime rib would be flashy, brisket is always a winner...but, I love chicken off the kettle. So here is the tease, oddly enough, I need to head out the door for dinner, so cannot provide more details yet.

Why, I say why, couldn't you get to your cooker safely? :confused: You live in cali, right?

Michael, the problem was that my knee has been having some severe pain and stability issues. One of which is that it bends in four directions now, as opposed to the more traditional one direction. I have a narrow, steep set of stairs that I need to get down in my garage to get to my backyard. There is no rail. I have landed on the hood of my project car several times in the past 4 weeks, fortunately I still have all my jackets and sleeping bags piled on the car. Still, carrying a pan of meat, with no cane, going down the steps has been too risky. Just this week, the knee is less painful and seems to be more stable, so I have been able to get into my garage.

Michael, the problem was that my knee has been having some severe pain and stability issues. One of which is that it bends in four directions now, as opposed to the more traditional one direction. I have a narrow, steep set of stairs that I need to get down in my garage to get to my backyard. There is no rail. I have landed on the hood of my project car several times in the past 4 weeks, fortunately I still have all my jackets and sleeping bags piled on the car. Still, carrying a pan of meat, with no cane, going down the steps has been too risky. Just this week, the knee is less painful and seems to be more stable, so I have been able to get into my garage.

Get well soon! :becky:

I am well enough, or as well as I get, and will be cooking a flat iron steak dish soon. I have high hopes for it.

Chicken looks wonderful... sorry to hear about your knee, must be painful!

Back