THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will be cooking with Shane and Wyatt as the BbqBrethren Team.
I would assume that is where Phil's trailer was last year.
Spot # I have no idea as of yet Mike.

Yeah, what Mike said, it will be good to see you again, the first comp of the year and the last comp of the year!!

Scott

Thanks to Phil for giving us this honor.:hail: We're definitely out to make you proud!:thumb:

I hope that we can make Phil proud of our bbq team.
Keep Shane away from the brisket is my first thoughts.

We have some untried things that I hope and pray that will get the attention of the judges.
That is all I can say about that!

Thanks again Phil. :becky:

We have some untried things that I hope and pray that will get the attention of the judges.

I think doing something like this for the pork entry would really get their attention.

IMG_3115.jpg

Congrats to all of you, I feel sorry for Wyatt though, having to carry all that load by himself. :becky:
When Phil called to tell me, I was of course shocked...didn't know how to react so just tried to stay calm and not go bonkers on the phone. I reminded him that I've been doing nothing but backyard/family cooking for several years now and was curious if he had a "ringer". He mentioned Wyatt was doing brisket, and I knew we were set.:thumb:

^^^ Lucky you have Wyatt, as I'm really concerned about your other teammates. One of them is a noted brisket murderer and the other one apparently wouldn't recognize a pork chop if he tripped over it. :crazy:

Crap... I still looking for creamed corn on da cob. My head doc say's Bull you should go home and hide!

I will be there volunteering as an Ambassador this year.
Looking forward to getting around and visiting as many of the Brethren as
possible.

Ron L will miss seeing you. You introduced me to the Brethren at the AR last
year. Forever grateful.

Counting the hours til we get there.

Back