THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to know. Some of weren't quite sure if he was for real or one of the "bogus" brothers that show up from time to time.

Welcome my new brother. I too enjoy a good single malt. :)

I am a Texan and always will be. Some stuff you can't wash off!

Air Force sent me to Florida a few years back and I decided to stay (my wife is from Florida), but another summer with four hurricanes could go a long way to making me head back to Tejas.

Arlin is going to give me his old Silver Smoker!!

BigdogSmoker said:
Arlin, I think that your bird is a bit over cooked. :p

Arlins avatar looks more like the can of spam we cooked at the bash. After it sat in flames for 5 hours and that guy ate it.

BBQchef33 said:
BigdogSmoker said:
Arlin, I think that your bird is a bit over cooked. :p

Arlins avatar looks more like the can of spam we cooked at the bash. After it sat in flames for 5 hours and that guy ate it.

LMAO That was the most charred thing I'd seen and then the bite out of it topped it off.

Almost as funny as the bimbo :twisted:

Aeynghus said:
I like cigars, guitars, single malt, women, beef critters, chickens, and pigs.

Ahhhhh, single malt scotch. You every try Laphroaig? It's my favorite single malt, it has a nice smokey peat flavor but its not overbearing like some of the Islay single malts.

Two bottles that are ALWAYS in my pantry: Laphroaig single malt and Don Julio Reposado tequila. Gotta have it neat, no water or ice to screw up that flavor.

Saiko said:
Ahhhhh, single malt scotch. You every try Laphroaig? It's my favorite single malt, it has a nice smokey peat flavor but its not overbearing like some of the Islay single malts.

I have a bottle of 20 year old Laphroaig in my cabinet now. Signature Bottling. My favorite Laphroaig is the 15, when you can find it.

Lagavulin 16 is probably my favorite all around whisky. I have not had an opportunity to try the new cask strength 12 yo. I'll have to make the opportunity I suppose.

My everyday drinker is a young Bowmore that is a decent whisky and only $30 for a half gallon!

I guess you can say I'm an Islay kind of guy.

As am I! For some strange reason I have one of the same bottles of 20-yo Signature bottles of Laphroaig in MY cabinet too! ;)

Sorry about changing the avatar, Dustin. The snout was a place-holder, albeit a good one, but the flaming pig head is just...me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back